Weirdness

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Pass the Cheetos...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/14/AR2005111401051.html?referrer=emailarticle

Ok, let's see here. According to medical experts, if I spend three or four years worth of my life time doing strenuous, repetitive, mind-numbingly dumb and pointless physical activity resulting in a commensurate loss of reading time, socializing, productive labor and leaving me in a sweaty mess, the result will be that I'll get that lost time back at the end of my life when I'm in my 80's/90's and can't enjoy it anyway. Wowee! What a DEAL!!!!! Think of all the extra fun I'll have with my alzheimers. Why, I can use the extra time to try and remember my name while gumming my porridge. What a great ideal to strive for! This really gives me something to look forward too, if I just waste my time now, in forty years I can watch everyone I know die off while my joints and organs turn to granite! Look out, Golds, and clear the exercise machines, Blau is on his way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home