Weirdness

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Baby Baking

http://www.grandforks.com/mld/grandforks/14926060.htm

Okay, as a non-parent, I guess I have a question or two here. Presumably, dropping a kid off to daycare while one goes to work is a daily operation, or close to it. One would think it would become a simple part of one's morning routine, like eating breakfast, showering, remembering to carry your wallet/purse, etc. etc. I'd also think that there'd be some sort of general level of awareness that a parent has for a newborn, regardless of what else is going on. I've certainly witnessed that in enough folks.
So what type of fog must someone be in to just toss a baby into a car with no more thought than throwing your spare change from the McDonald's drive-in into the dash cupholder? It's interesting that apparently no one thought to check out Mom for drugs. etc. I simply don't believe this story has fully been told.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home