Weirdness

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

another sign that we are in the End Times

http://insider.washingtontimes.com/articles/normal.php?StoryID=20060927-120612-5672r

I cannot believe that anyone, especially those with allegedly "sophisticated palates" are switching to Rye Whiskey, one of the foulest things I've ever put in my mouth. In my mis-spent youth, we ALWAYS referred to it as "Old Overcoat", simply because that's what it tasted like. I am not surprised that the Daily Moon is promoting it, since I disagree with them about eveything else, why should this be any different. (I will leave it to you on how seriously to treat reporting from a newspaper that explicity believes its publisher is Jesus Christ). I will also point out, that despite the implications of the paper's reporting, Rye is NOT a subcategory of Bourbon. Doubtlessly the Daily Moon believes that Twinkies are a subcategory of Grand Marnier Souffle. As for the marketing of "premium" rye, as far as I'm concerned that's like talking about premium Boone's Farm, you can only take it so far.
I can't believe people are choking that swill down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home