Weirdness

Sunday, May 20, 2007

I Have Returned..

We had a nice time visiting with Linda's family (Thanks, Gail & Don!). The flight out to Chicago went well enough, if you don't count the thuggish insolence of the TSA personnel. I now know why Lorton Prison was closed - they got jobs out at Dulles.
At any rate, the weather was perfect and the company more so. When we returned to Dulles Airport, the taxi driver we got attempted to rip us off by ignoring my precies directions home and tried to take us ten miles and about forty traffic lights out of our way. I believe he was seeking vengeance for his grandfather's defeat at Rourke's Drift. Well, they lost again.
An illegal alien trying to cheat me within ten minutes of landing on the ground - There's No Place Like Home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home