Weirdness

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A Plug

My friend Mariela has started a business called Mamai Sling that makes baby slings. Obviously, this is something I know very little about. When she first mentioned it to me I immediately got enthusiastic and started asking her questions on the maximum range and how difficult it might be to find ammunition. After a few tense seconds, she explained what a baby sling really was, (I confess to being just a little disappointed). I tried to get her to expand the business to take into account my own ideas, but you know how conservative these business people can be - always cautious about expanding into new markets, etc. At any rate, I'm sure these baby slings are excellent, (if not as fun as the ones I had in mind), and I hope you'll check out her site for all your infant carrying needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home