Weirdness

Sunday, May 11, 2008

the idiot test

http://bitsandpieces.us/2008/05/10/the-idiot-test/

I got 17 correct. Number six is a fair shot, I suppose, if you're one of those people who considers sports important. I haven't a clue about sports, (although I'm not sure why I'm considered an idiot for not paying attention to it). Number 14 I take issue with, there's no description of the dog's direction, nor that it's running in a straight line. In fact, in all but a tree farm it'd be impossible for anyone to run in a straight line for any length without knocking into a tree. Bogus question. Number 20 is just plain wrong. "President" is a title, the name of the office holder changes with each new person assuming the office. (And Harry Truman was the office holder in 1950).
A few good questions, but it needs some work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home