Weirdness

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Watson! The game's a foot!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080617/ap_on_re_ca/canada_mystery_feet;_ylt=AkxMd_zpmzAxQCZCIxmup3RvaA8F

This is the strangest damn thing I've been hearing about for the past few weeks. Why ONLY feet? And I love the quote: "there's no evidence the feet were severed or removed from the victims' legs by force." Okay....how else does one remove a foot??? Did it rot off? I need some help here, I'm not some sort of forensic guru; but if a body is falling apart enough for a foot to become disengaged from it, isn't the foot itself so far gone that it's falling apart too, and unlikely to make it to shore before being torn apart by fish, bacteria, the current, etc.? If we're talking a foot in good condition, then how could it NOT be torn from a body with great force? I clearly need expert opinion on this, probably from a ghoul. I only know one, but he owes me a favor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home