Weirdness

Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Amish Menace

http://religionclause.blogspot.com/2008/07/in-wisconsin-increasing-citations.html

I don’t know about you, but the idea of illegal Amish jam businesses has left me in a sweat-drenched panic! Who will/can stop these bewhiskered and gingham clad thugs in their hearse-like wagons of depravity?!? Nothing disgusts and infuriates me more than seeing these shifty characters hanging around school yards trying to hook kids on their addictive whoopee pies. I myself have attempted to interest the legislature in proclaiming shoo-fly pie-free zones around schoolyards and playgrounds, with a severe increase in penalties for anyone dealing in such mind-altering substances, (and remember the warnings at Woodstock – Stay Away From The Brown Sugar!). Let us pray that the quilt of justice will soon smother these thugs in its mighty embrace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home