Weirdness

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Damn! The weathermen were right!

As I'm typing this, there is approximately one foot of snow surrounding the Manor, with more pouring down furiously on us. I'd guesstimate visibility right now at no more than 125-150'. Some estimates are that we'll get up to another foot before this is supposed to stop, (sometime Sunday morning). As it stands, I'd say this is the most snow we've had in over 15 years, and may end up being like one or two real heavy suckers I remember from '65 or '66. It really is impressive. Just about everything outside of some fanatical retail outlets have shut down, and I suspect it won't be till Wednesday at the earliest that we'll be substantially dug out. We'll see. I guess this means a white Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home