Weirdness

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

D&D and wuss America

http://www.wkowtv.com/global/story.asp?s=11876814

Banning D&D. Because it "promotes gang-related activity". Quiver....roll eyes...snort...can't-hold-back-any-longer - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GANG ACTIVITY??!!?? From Dungeons & Dragons??!!?? Well yea, if you're a god-damned fuckin' elf, then sure, I guess it does promote it. It is amusing that this little bit of real-life fantasy was decided by a bunch of dudes who wear black evening dresses to go to work in, but hey, who am I to comment as I'm obviously neck-deep in some sort of gang activity. Yea, don't tell me about the Crips and the Bloods, my college days were spent in rumbles with the Chess Club. I've lived the life, man.
It is doubly ironic that D&D was developed in Wisconsin, (Lake Geneva). Gary Gygax - Mr. Big. The Dr. Mabuse of the Underworld. Jesus H. Christ, when did this country become such pansies?!?

"When you're an Elf you're an Elf all the way; from your first +5 sword to your last dyin' day..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home