Weirdness

Thursday, January 28, 2010

white death from above

Well, the weathermen are predicting that we may or may not get precipitation in the next 1-3 days, and that this possible precipitation may be rain, or sleet, or snow. A prediction that could pretty much be made for any date between, say 11/1 and 3/21, during any given year. Thanks guys.
I don't mind the fact that our meteorologists can't tell me whether or not I need an umbrella when I leave the house in the morning. I mind that they've spent billions of dollars on research and equipment so that they can't tell me. One might as well go out and molest wooly catepillars to determine what our forecast is going to be.
But if it does snow, we're ready here at the Manor. Well, everything but my damn back, which is still aching from the last bout of snow shovelling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home