Weirdness

Monday, February 15, 2010

Hitler painting for Freud?!?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/7221058/Adolf-Hitler-painting-may-have-hung-in-Sigmund-Freuds-surgery.html

I suppose anything is possible. But it all seems awfully super-ironic; and I keep hearing a little voice in my head whispering "fraud"...
As for the statement "It is known that Hitler was popular amongst the Jewish community of Vienna in those days." I can only question further: says who? I've never heard this. In fact, it seems pretty preposterous to me. Hitler was virtually living in the gutter in Vienna. It is difficult to imagine him being popular in ANY community. I'd note that no proof is offered for such an astounding statement and once again smell fraud from people making such claims.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home