Weirdness

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Equinox!

Ah, my favorite season of the year! It's already cooled down considerably from the blazing days we had here in August. Am not sure how much in the way of Fall colors we'll get this year. It was awful dry towards the end of Summer, and the few leaves already falling are, for the most part, just a dry brown. We'll see.
It's also the time of year when the media can be counted on to publish at least one or two stories about local legends, ghost hunting, parapsychology and the occult. I love reading and collecting such information, particularly if it pertains to this region, (DC, VA, MD, WV, DE and Southern PA). If you come across anything, dear reader, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know. And if you're interested in the same, I'd direct you to my other blog, Magick Theatre, where I deal in such topics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home