Weirdness

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Aquaflage

http://www.strategypage.com/htmw/htmoral/articles/20101026.aspx

Another amusing boondoggle.  It reminds me of something I always questioned.  For a couple of years I used to work over at Crystal City, (a VERY urbanized area of NoVa - nothing but large office buildings, etc.).  There were quite a few military offices in the area, and many of the soldiers there dressed in full camouflage for work.  Why?  I mean, we're talking dudes all ready to go hide in the rain forest in a neighborhood that doesn't possess a single tree!  If you really did want to hide, (and why the hell would you?), you'd be better off dressed as an office cabinet or a newspaper box.  I always felt embarrassed for these guys - they looked damn silly. 

1 Comments:

  • I've seen camouflage-patterned pajamas for sale. Maybe people think they're going to dream about needing to hide in the jungle.....

    By Blogger Infidel753, at 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home