Weirdness

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Bowling bitching

A couple of weeks ago, I purchased a new bowling ball to replace my old one, (to make a long story short - I need a lighter ball).  The shop was very nice and I'm happy with the new ball, etc.  But I was hoping to find a simple BLACK ball - just like my old one (which in turn was one of my Father's old bowling balls).  No psychedelic swirlies, no star bursts, no advertisements for the company - no nothin' - just black.  And they're not made.  I begged the clerk to show me something that didn't look like it came out of a gumball machine.  But that's all there is.  I got a swirly blue thing - as conservative as I could find.  It's okay.  But I feel like I'm back in fifth grade.  I half expect 'em to put gutter guards in on the lanes so that I won't gutter it and end up crying.

Sigh, more wussiness....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home