Weirdness

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Putin's charity work

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110306/en_afp/entertainmentrussiaputincharitymusicpoliticspeople

An interesting twist.  In the good ol' days, if a fascist pig needed money he'd just strong arm his businessman allies, raise taxes, expropriate some wealth from a convenient scapegoat (to be read:  Jews), or raid the treasury.  But putey-tang's come up with a new angle on an old tactic, the charity scam.  Who says originality is lacking in the Soviet, er, Russian hierarchy!  I suppose I should keep an eye out in my mailbox for a letter containing a dime, or some address labels, or a toy dream catcher, all promising me eternal rewards if I could just help impoverished kgb agents.  The world is getting to be like an Onion article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home