Weirdness

Thursday, April 21, 2011

BEHOLD AND TREMBLE BEFORE THE MIGHT OF PERSIA!

 
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!  I'm not sure where to begin - the obvious Aurora models that are apparently now being used as missiles, or perhaps their dreaded Puli Brigade?  Maybe the ninjas riding in a tin rocket contraption that I SWEAR came from an old amusement park ride I was on in 1964.  Or could it be the dudes with the padded staves, each wearing perfect desert camouflage, only slightly marred by the "HEY!  HERE I AM - SHOOT ME NOW!" bright red and blue armor and helms.  I'm told that there was going to a fly-over by their air force during the parade, but the rubber band broke. 
One is reminded of the much feared Iranian Police Women training film, which may well be the best Monty Python routine, that was never performed by Monty Python. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home