Weirdness

Monday, May 02, 2011

Got Him!

News is still coming in, (and I am still digesting it), but it is nice to hear of osi's violent demise.  Hopefully, it was slow, painful and without dignity, but I suspect the SEALS are too efficient and professional  to allow sentiment to enter into their activities.  One and all of the people responsible are to be congratulated.  It is a great day!  I will add, speaking just for myself, that I subscribe to the idea that vengeance is best served coolly, if not ice cold; and there should be more courses served.  There are ten years of "missing time" and a huge compound to be accounted for.  A lot of people, (read:  Pakistanis) who knew about this dude, and supported him handsomely.  We're not talking peasants, we're talking the ruling circles.  They loved him.  They deserve to share his fate. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home