Weirdness

Friday, August 05, 2011

One more reason I hate/fear Florida

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/palm-beach/boynton-beach/fl-green-beret-guitar-20110804,0,7726294.story

Interesting to have a situation where it's not only fine and dandy to receive stolen property, but profitable, as well. As I've stated in the past, I almost never post stories about Florida, for the simple reason that it would quickly dominate the entire blog. When I was growing up, there were all sorts of jokes about California being full of weirdos, and New York being dangerous etc. I'm not sure that that was ever true, but these days, California and New York can't hold a candle to Florida when it comes to stories that are cruel, sick, disgusting, bizarre, twisted, and just batshit crazy. In fact, no three states combined equal Florida for the torrent of stories that vomits forth from its swamps every day. I'm not kidding. It's really incredible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home