Weirdness

Thursday, October 13, 2011

MORE American wussies: freedom of speech is okay, unless it's the Eagles

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Eagles-players-defend-asking-fans-to-take-down-a?urn=nfl-wp9494

I have to say, that it's a thing of beauty.  Almost brings a tear to my eye.  Here, DC has the biggest asshole in town owning the Redskins, alienating as many people as possible, being a complete jerk; and Philly sees fit to try to take some of the pressure off by bullying people, saying "free speech is okay, as long as it doesn't involve anything I disagree with".  It's interesting to see how these two waaaay overpaid thugs are so easily hurt/disturbed/diverted by one little sign.  A couple more prissy American snowflake wussies.  I know they can beat the shit out of me.  Most genetic freaks can.  Big fucking deal.  Nevertheless, I'll always be tougher than they can ever dream of.  Well done, Eagles!  Freedom lovers and tough guys everywhere give you the finger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home