Weirdness

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Congrats to Lititz, Pennsylvania!

American's coolest small town!

http://www.budgettravel.com/contest/americas-coolest-small-towns-2013,14/#candidate-detail12246

 Yes, I know it's just a little popularity contest.  Nevertheless, I'm impressed by the choice.  Lititz is definitely my favorite town in Pennsylvania, have visited there dozens of times and always find it charming.  Highly recommended!

In terms of Colorado, I confess to being a little surprised to see Glenwood Springs at the top of the heap.  It's okay, but I never found it particularly charming, (and their geography forces the road system to be a bit of a hassle).  I'd suggest Durango, Ft. Collins, Montrose, Dolores, Lake City, Telluride, or Ridgway

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home