Weirdness

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Plug - Little Steven's Underground Garage

http://undergroundgarage.com/

It's been a couple of years since I mentioned this satellite radio station. And that's a mistake on my part.  I consider this the greatest rock radio station of all time.  Really.  I listen to this thing obsessively when in the car, (where I get Sirius Radio).  If you don't get Sirius, you can still listen to the weekly radio show on your local channel, or online (they're archived on the website).  Little Steven knows and understands Rock'N'Roll as well as anyone that I've ever heard or met.  The station and its DJ's are experts and fanatics. The play a perfect mix of old and new songs.  The one thing uniting them is the Rock (with some R&B).  It is beautiful.   It is essential. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home