Weirdness

Tuesday, July 07, 2015

The Monster who tells jokes

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2015/07/06/cosby-said-he-got-drugs-to-give-women-for-sex/29788893/?source=nletter-%%__AdditionalEmailAttribute1%%
You know, I grew up listening to Bill Cosby's comedy records.  I've heard each of them dozens of times, and they still bring a smile to my face. I consider him one of the greatest standup comics of all time.   And I loved his emphasis on education throughout his life.  I really admired the guy, and considered him an American Treasure.  But month after month the revelations get worse and the proof of them builds up.  This guy is a sexual predator of the worst kind.  What a bastard.  I cannot tell you how angry and disappointed I am.  And I cannot figure out why an army of criminal prosecutors are not after him.  He needs to be put away before he hurts anyone else. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home