Weirdness

Wednesday, August 04, 2021

A nice critique of the use of EVP

https://ashleyknibb.com/2021/07/29/whats-the-point-of-evp/ 


I'd point out that with the exception of the first modern instance of capturing EVP several decades ago, EVERY other instance that I've heard or read about has been from people deliberately looking for the phenomena.  How many tens of thousands of hours of recordings are made every day?  And yet only a few hobbyists and entertainment companies get anything at all.  I also question the information obtained.  Once again, I've never heard of anything new or unknown being obtained.  Just stuff the receivers already knew or could easily guess. 

I think that the phenomena does exist, (I've had one successful instance, myself); but it seems to be connected to us, the living, and not any departed spirit. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home