Weirdness

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

the coolest cars - ever!

http://ratroduniverse.com/rats/rat/2201_204.html

These are so cool. I want them. All of them.... I want to go down Braddock Road, (past Ox Road) at about 100mph, with twin streams of fire blackening the tarmac out the back of my car. I want the front grill to be cluttered with the wrecks of all the wankers who wouldn't get out of my way. Careening madly and with no thought to life or death. I want a huge skull on the hood that belches fire and has twin red laser beams shooting out of its eyes, permanently blinding anyone who tries to look at me. And I want to pass a speed trap, and the officers just sit their debating who has the guts to stop me, and deciding that none of them do. In other words - I want it to be like it was in '74....


(thanks for the link, Rob!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home