Weirdness

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Fungi From Yuggoth Have Returned To The Manor!


The older I get, the more I enjoy the rhythm of the seasons; as we gently sway from the desolate bleakness of Winter to the steamy and foetid decay of Summer, and back again. And of course, each season brings its own inhabitants, and I am proud to claim an annual late Summer visit from the notorious Fungi From Yuggoth. How I look forward to their flesh-like membranes grasping towards me, both physically and psychically; And enjoy their threatening gibbering and shrieking in my dreams at night. All is right with the world. It's mid-August, and the Fungi have returned to the Manor...


1 Comments:

  • Just let me know when Linda finds one growing out of the back of your neck....

    carol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home