Weirdness

Sunday, April 03, 2011

It's Gardening Time At The Manor!

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/botanist-finds-mysterious-plant-in-nm

Oh...My...Gods.....this is so cool!  I always hate it around April Fool's, because the type of articles I look at are pretty much already in that category, and let's face it, reality these days is matching up with articles in The Onion with great regularity.  So, it's damnably hard to tell when something's a twisted joke - or "real".  But I keep hopin'!  I mean, look what we got here:
1.  Glow-In-The-Dark:  check
2.  Carnivorous:  check
3.  From another planet:  check
4.  Weird looking:  check
5.  Undoubtedly evil:  check

Friends and regular readers can know one thing for certain - If it exists, I want this little glowing polyp of death and destruction!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVXEA7_y344

1 Comments:

  • You forgot:
    Looks like a toad - check

    I hope he scooped it up with his bare hands. heh, heh, heh....

    carol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home