Weirdness

Monday, March 22, 2010

a plug for Religious Experience Salsa

https://thewrath.com/index.php

There are probably hundreds of salsa on the market at this point. And that's a good thing. But there's one that'll always be my favorite. I'm a sucker for neat names and marketing, as well as taste. And the Religious Experience Salsa Company won me over early on. We were out in Western Colorado on one of our many vacations there and discovered this salsa at a little grocery in Grand Junction (where it's made) about twenty years ago, and it's been our preferred brand ever since. If you've been to the Manor, than you've had this. Of the four varieties, we almost always go for the top: The Wrath of God. I love the taste, and it's probably the hottest non-habanero salsa that I know of. The Wrath rocks!
We've even visited the plant about 15 years ago, just off the Colorado River in Grand Junction. The folks there were very nice to a couple of fanatics dropping by to say hi.
Over the years, we've found it around here at specialty shops or from the several mail order places dealing with hot sauces and salsas, but I've also ordered direct and never had a problem. It is worth it. Like I said, (and you know), if you've been visiting the Manor - then you've had this excellent salsa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home